City break: Valencia, Spain

What a month of November, my dear readers! What... a... month...! Given the pace at which December has started, I'm not sure things will calm down soon.

I knew I was going to be super busy, so I decided to go out of London to recharge my battery and lower the stress gauge level. And what better place for this than Sunny Spain: Valencia... 

The city of the orange trees growing in the streets (I do not recommend to taste the oranges in November. I almost catch an ulcer after my first bite!...), Valencia combines quality of life with modernity and tradition.

Expo park - Valencia


I particularly loved the traditional dresses and beautiful handmade fabrics, which are still used in the making of toreros' costumes.



I strongly recommend Valencia - the one of the greatest cities for a London city break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment